What’s the secret to attracting more patients online in 2017?
It’s building trust and standing out in local search with dozens of positive patient reviews.
Medical practices with strong online reputations and multiple patient reviews perform better in local search, build trust with patients, and get more patients calling every week.
This month, we’ve rolled up our sleeves to uncover the top articles on online reputation management so that you can start reaping the benefits for your practice right away.
Here are our picks for the top reputation building articles of the month:
- More Patient Reviews: Everything You Need To Know
- Your Patients and the Review Economy
- The Dos and Don’ts of Online Patient Reviews
- 8 Online Reputation Management Tips Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know
- Handling negative reviews: an interview with Jay Baer
- 84 Percent of Online Customers Trust Online Reviews, New Survey Says
- How to Handle Negative Yelp Reviews
Discover everything you need to know about automated online reviews and start attracting more patients.
Online reviews are the new currency in today’s review economy; discover how to bank more reviews and watch your practice grow.
Follow these simple guidelines and you’ll build credibility and attract more patients.
Implement these eight tips to take control of your online reputation.
Expert tips on how to handle negative reviews for your medical practice from New York Times and Amazon best-selling author Jay Baer.
Here’s a good reason to pay extra attention to your online reputation. According to a new survey, 84 percent of customers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Here’s what do if you find negative reviews about your practice on Yelp.