What’s the big barrier to hearing aid sales? And what can you do to overcome it and help more new patients with the latest hearing aid advances?
The problem is that most people don’t want to admit they have hearing loss. It’s akin to admitting they’re aging, not something anyone likes to admit. Worse, some people associate wearing hearing aids with being old and worry about how it makes them look. As such they’re concerned about wearing a hearing aid in public.
Hearing loss is on the rise across all demographics, with a 33% increase in younger people experiencing hearing loss in the last few years alone. The World Health Organization estimates that one in every 10 people are at risk.
What’s the solution? How can you overcome these simple but persistent perceived barriers to helping more patients hear better?
It’s all in how you market your services. Yes, you can change patients perceptions just by changing what you say and do and attract many more new patients. To help you, we’ve put together our top proven hearing aid marketing ideas, ones we know work to attract more patients and sell more hearing aids.
Hearing Aid Marketing Ideas
Hearing aid sales are up worldwide….are you getting your share of the pie? If not, try some of these proven marketing ideas.
- How to Increase Hearing Aid Sales 61%
- How to Sell More Hearing Aids: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 New Audiology Marketing Ideas
- 7 SEO Mistakes To Avoid in Audiology Marketing
- Medical Website Designs That Attract New Patients
- Marketing in Audiology: A Multi-Layered Approach
- Marketing and Promoting Audiology Professional Services
- The Need for a Marketing Plan in Audiology
Sell More Hearing Aids with These Resources for Audiology Marketing
The key to selling more hearing aids is increasing awareness of how hearing loss is connected to your overall health. But beware of the data you use to support your argument. Did you realize that many hearing loss websites are owned by hearing aid manufacturers, or in some cases, competitors? Here is a round-up of independent sources for hearing loss information that you can use in your social media to help change how people feel about hearing aids.
- Independent News Site on Hearing Loss
- Comprehensive List of Hearing Loss Statistics and Causes
- WHO Fact Sheet on Hearing Loss
- Study showing untreated hearing loss increases overall healthcare costs by up to 46%
- Educating Patients About the Link Between Hearing Loss and Dementia
Grow Your Audiology Practice
The number of people over the age of 65 is projected to double by the year 2060. Are you ready to grow with your patients and realize the real potential of your practice?
- Predictable Patient Growth This Year
- The 5 Stages of Success: How to Realize the Full Potential of Your Audiology Practice
- What Every Audiology Practice Owner Should Know About Selling Their Practice
Achieve more. Talk to us.