Demystifying HIPAA Compliance: Interview with Jody Erdfarb
HIPAA is a little like the tax code…We all understand the intent – but sometimes how it’s applied is a little bit fuzzy and confusing.
We interviewed Jody Erdfarb, partner in the health care department of law firm Wiggin and Dana, to demystify HIPAA and whittle it down to what we really need to know.
Watch the interview below to learn:
- Who is required to be compliant?
- What does it even mean to be “in compliance” with HIPAA?
- Can I use generic HIPAA templates off the internet?
- Under what kinds of conditions can I share patient information?
- How does HIPAA affect my ability to market my practice?
Watch the exclusive interview now.
Psst….want a free HIPAA Compliance Checklist? Contact us.